Library for Transformation
Thank you for your interest in submitting to the Library for Transformation. Our mission is to provide inspirational content for our readers, while helping authors gain visibility. The library resources focus on these topics: Coaching, Community Transformation, Communication, Diversity and Inclusion, Facilitation, Leadership, Marketing and Fundraising, Organization Transformation, and Personal Growth. We only include free resources: articles, books, blogs, research papers, videos and podcasts.
We accept articles between 500-1,500 words that are well-written, substantive, relevant to one of our topic areas, and likely to be of interest to our unique audience. Your name and a 30-75 word bio about you or your company is required.
Submissions are not likely to be accepted if:
- Article looks like spam (marketing pitches, many links, or advertisements).
- Subject matter or format is not relevant for our website.
- Article is less than 500 words or more than 1500 words.
- Article is a repeat of an article previously published.
- Article has spelling, grammatical or formatting errors.
- Full first and last name is not included.
- Biography is not complete.
Tips for successful article submission:
- Create an inviting title.
- Choose a subject matter that is relevant for our readers.
- Write fresh content that breaks new ground.
- Format the article in Microsoft Word.
- Include headings and subheadings for easy reading.
- Add your full name with a 30-75 word bio.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting your article:
- You confirm that you are the author of the article and own the copyright or have permission from the owner or authors to submit the article to Leadership that Works, Inc.
- You retain all rights and copyrights to your article. You may submit articles that have been published elsewhere.
- You give permission to Leadership that Works to publish your article on our website or in our email newsletters or RSS Feeds. These permissions are provided to Leadership that Works or to any successor or future owner of its assets.
- Leadership that Works agrees to include your bio at the end of your article. No other use is implied or granted.
If you agree to the terms and have proof-read your article please:
- Email your article submission as a word file attachment to Library@Leadershipthatworks.com
- For videos and podcasts, please send us the link.
- Include the following in the body of your email:
Suggested Category within the Library:
Thank you for contributing to the Library for Transformation!