March 28, 2020 - November 22, 2020
COACHING FOR TRANSFORMATION
9-Month Certification Program
When & Where
Dates & Times
In-Person Classes: 9 am - 6 pm
March 28-29, 2020
May 2-3, 2020
June 27-28, 2020
August 15-16, 2020
October 3-4, 2020
November 21-22, 2020
Weekly Teleclasses: Tuesday 7-8:30 pm ET
A second teleclass will be added on Wednesday at Noon ET if high enrollment
The Unique New York Flavor of Coaching for Transformation
This class brings together the diversity that is New York City. With such easy access, students often fly in from Canada, Europe, and the Americas. You'll find a wide range of ages, race, ethnicities, class, and countries of origin. Using a holistic approach, you’ll integrate body, mind, soul, and spirit, to empower people to be the change they want to see in the world. As a coach, you’ll help clients access their inner wisdom and creativity.
This learning community attracts:
- executives, managers, and leaders from all sectors
- social workers, therapists, and counselors
- organization development consultants and human resources professionals
- educators, trainers and facilitators
- health care providers and healers
Regardless of your field, your coaching skills will help people create a better future. You can use this program to become a professional coach or use your coaching skills to enhance your career.
This program is led by coach trainers with extensive experience in:
- supporting cultural awareness and social change
- embracing diversity and inclusion
- building healthy, vibrant communities
- using a holistic approach to integrate body, mind and spirit
- building a thriving coaching practice
This in-depth professional training is for you even if you are already coaching. If you are an empathic listener who truly enjoys supporting people, you are already impacting the people around you. Coaching for Transformation takes you even deeper. You’ll work with many processes and hone your skills so you have the confidence to face the toughest challenges.
Sharon Brown,MS,PCC is a certified professional coach who helps people achieve their professional and personal goals. Drawing on 25 years of corporate experience, she trains coaches and also teaches coaching skills in workplace, school and community settings that enhance communication and collaboration. Sharon is committed to coaching in support of social change and has developed a multicultural coaching curriculum.
Michael Wise, MPH, PCC, draws on his experiences as a queer man and cancer survivor to support clients to step into their bravery, authenticity, and resilience. With over 20 years in the nonprofit sector focusing on social justice and teen leadership development, he brings a down to earth, direct and playful approach to his coaching and training.
New York: 9-Month Certification Program
Includes: tuition, mentoring, books, assessment, learning community and resources.
Not included: working with a Coaching for Transformation certified coach of your choice for 6 hours.
You may be eligible for a scholarship based on your financial need, potential to reach under-resourced communities, and your capacity to have an impact.
Not Quite Ready? Try It For Free
Get a taste of our training and what coaching is about in The Power of Coaching, a FREE 90-minute webinar.
- Discover Leadership that Works’ two certification programs: Coaching for Transformation and Community Coaching Certification.
- Listen as a class participant unlocks their inner knowledge during a real-time coaching demonstration.
- Gain practical coaching skills you can begin using right away.
SEND US A MESSAGE
We welcome your inquiries and look forward to hearing from you!