Discover the Power of Coaching
Change Your Life, Change the World
Get a Taste of Our Coaching Approach
Do you ever feel that deep inside there’s a more powerful, authentic you longing to be released? Do you wonder if you’ll be able to fulfill your potential on your current path?
It’s likely you want to live more fully and help others, too. Perhaps you’d like to transform your business or organization into one that’s well designed and equitable. Or maybe you’re ready to work toward common goals with love and respect for all members of the human family, cutting through the conventions of power, privilege, rank, race and culture.
If so, there’s good news.
You can harness your own power. You can kick your fears to the curb and rediscover yourself. You can reach for your dreams and become a catalyst for change at work or in your community.
Unlock the Change-Agent Within You
Once you master certified coaching skills, you’ll be able to turn the page and step boldly into the next chapter of your life.
So find out how to release your potential. Learn how to make a positive difference in your community, organization and the lives of others. Discover how you can empower people in all walks of life to unearth the vast resources within themselves and begin powerful transformations.
Whether you want to be a community organizer, corporate leader, public official, health professional, educator, entertainer or coach, Leadership That Works’ training can make you a force to be reckoned with.
Coaching for Transformation was one of the most transformational training programs I’ve taken, and I have attended many self-growth programs. The program is unique because it works on the mind, body, and soul levels.
—Yvette M. Pennacchia
Get a taste of our training and what coaching is about in The Power of Coaching, a FREE 90-minute webinar.
- Discover Leadership that Works’ two certification programs: Coaching for Transformation and Community Coaching Certification.
- Gain practical coaching skills you can apply immediately.
- Envision the power of coaching to transform your own life and the live's of others.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- What coaching is and, just as important, what it’s not.
- How to fuse the awareness of mind, body, soul and spirit.
- How to strip off the blinders of culture, power and privilege and see the world anew.
- The best way to let your curiosity loose and ask empowering questions that help people bring bold, creative solutions to light.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Attend The Power of Coaching if you want to:
- Become a certified coach and help others live more fully.
- Create a healthy coaching culture in your organization.
- Be an influential community organizer.
- Transform the lives of people in underserved communities.
WHY TRAIN WITH LEADERSHIP THAT WORKS?
- Work with an organization that has engaged in the coaching field for decades — we’ve been training coaches since 1997.
- Learn from an authentically diverse team of trainers around the world who receive exceptional reviews in 30 countries.
- Study the soundest coaching concepts culled from multiple fields: human development, psychology, and soul work from indigenous cultures and Eastern philosophies.
- Immerse yourself in community and organizational coaching — where our roots and passion lies.
- Engage in a training process proven to strengthen your intuitive muscle for activating transformation..
- Gain practical knowledge from programs designed for real-world situations inspired by for profit, non profit and social justice partners.
Two Coaching Tracks to Meet Your Needs
Change Your Life, Change the World
1.) PROFESSIONAL COACH CERTIFICATION
Coaching for Transformation is an Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP) of the International Coach Federation (ICF). As a Certified Professional Coach, you will be prepared to lead powerfully in any situation and to rock the world of coaching in your organization or your own practice.
Graduates changing lives, organizations and companies include:
- Social sector and social justice leaders
- Executives, entrepreneurs and managers
- Organization development consultants and human resource professionals
- Educators, trainers and facilitators
- Therapists, social workers and counselors
- Health care providers
2.) COMMUNITY COACH CERTIFICATION TRACK
Community Coaching Certification is an Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) program of the International Coach Federation (ICF). As a Certified Community Coach, you can become a force for change in your community or organization.
World-changing graduates include:
- Community stakeholders
- Caseworkers, counselors and direct service providers
- Funders, program officers
- Nonprofit leaders and executive directors
- Social justice activists and community organizers
“When I read about Coaching for Transformation, I wondered if I had what it takes to become a good coach. But when I took the free Power of Coaching class to get a taste of what Coaching for Transformation is all about, I realized it was the right program for me.”
Kawtar El Alaoui
DATE and TIME
March 4, 2020
7 - 8:30 pm ET
DATE and TIME
March 19, 2020
12 - 1:30 pm ET
SEND US A MESSAGE
We welcome your inquiries and look forward to hearing from you!