Parts Work 2: Deep Exploration – Self Leadership and Balancing the Inner System – March 19, 2020
Early bird rate through February 19, 2020: $345
Dates and Time
Teleclasses held on Thursdays
11:00 am – 12:30 pm ET | 10:00 – 11:30 am CT | 8:00 – 9:30 am PT | 8:30 – 10:00 pm IST*
March 2020: 19
April 2020: 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30
May 2020: 7 and 14
Installment Plan Available
Contact us at (570) 744-1576 or (570) 297-3333 to set up your customized payment plan.
There is a $25 fee for the installment plan.
|Parts Work 2: Deep Exploration - Self Leadership and Balancing the Inner System||1 - 40||$50.00|
Deepening Your Work with Parts
Building on skills learned in Parts Work 1: Discovery, the focus of this 8-teleclass series will be on:
- Understanding why a systems approach is essential to Parts Work
- Honing your skills in unblending protectors from Self so you can get to Exiles and help them unburden, which is where true transformation begins
- Learning why an unburdening might not stick and how to deal with the aftermath so that it will stick
- Helping clients build confidence before engaging in a challenging encounter or situation.
With any human system, whether internal or external, there are four key principles.
Understanding those principles will help you be more effective as a coach working with internal systems and as a change agent working with external systems of any size from families to communities to countries to planets. Here are the four principles:
- Balance: equitable access to influence, resources, and responsibilities
- Harmony: a common vision that offers space and support for differences in style and personal goals
- Leadership: a trusted leader who holds a systems vision and ensures balance and harmony
- Development: all human systems contain innate wisdom on how develop their potential but they need time and a sustaining environment, free from debilitating constraints
At whatever level you work, you will need to be skillful at unblending protectors from Self. One way to hone your skill at unblending is to understand the fears of the protectors who manage your life and the lives of your clients. There are seven basic fears, and each of those fears can be addressed in ways that build trust in the Parts Work process. Becoming skilled at unblending will allow you to get to Exiles more quickly and more often, thus leading to more unburdenings and, thus, more healing.
Sometimes, however, an unburdening does not stick. There are reasons for this, and you can learn to reduce the chance of that happening and to handle it if it does happen.
And, finally, there is a simple confidence-building technique that you can use on yourself and your clients before you or they go into a difficult situation.
You will receive handouts throughout the program with the principle ideas organized in a way that will help you learn the material more deeply and refer to quickly while you are working.
All participants will be paired with another participant and will be expected to practice between classes.
You will receive a certificate for 12 ICF core competency CCEs upon completion.
Guthrie Sayen, PhD, PCC, has created multiple advanced coach-training courses for Leadership that Works; he created and leads the coach training program at The Graduate Institute; and he has trained coaches for the True Purpose Institute. In his private practice, Guthrie works with wounded healers, helping them do for themselves what they are called to do for others. He also helps seekers come into the presence of the Divine, so they can live their soul’s purpose. He mentors coaches at all stages of their careers, from beginners to seasoned masters.